Blogger Templates

kaka

18 October, 2011

in my world


I like dreaming,i don't know why but i like it.
walaupun kadang2 bermimpi itu buat kita lupa akan realiti kehidupan yang sebenar..
but in my world, i really like dreaming..
it's make me feel better than before..
no wonder larh ramai yang suka bermimpi dari yang realiti..
but you all should know
what means reality and what means a dream..
for me the reality is a life of meaning in the world
and
dreaming about time for us to the Second World
I believe in my dreams,
even ridiculous and even like a kids..
tapi itu di dunia saya..
 so how in your world, do you guys like dreaming
like i always do. mybe yahh mybe no.. everything depends on you
Make your dreams reality,as you want.
so
it's time to us dreaming 
Dream
Dream
Dream
Dream
Dream

i have my
DIARY OF A DREAMER


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cute Strawberry