Blogger Templates

kaka

17 April, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥I LOVE U BABY♥ ♥ ♥

i'm simple , i'm just a girl next door with a big dreams. post what i like and what i want. i love my boyfriend ♥ ♥  (STEVSON SIMON) ,i love my life . i enjoy every single seconds in my life with no regrets :) i don't like being ignored, and i don't like being forgotten .. especially by you SAYANG.. the only thing that scares me, is that you'll love her more than you love me. i want you to hold me forever i love wasting time, doing crazzy thing with you.. i wish i meant something to you, i don't hate you, i'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be. no one love you like me, i know i'm not perfect, but neither is she! don't listen to the world, they say we're never gonna make it. i don't wanna lose you after all we've been through. what i want is! i just want everything to be okay again. and i will be strong, even if it all goes wrong



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cute Strawberry