Blogger Templates

kaka

24 November, 2011

for your information,strawberry coloring my life

I love strawberries start I was little
i don't know why i really like strawberry
but for me, it has its own character
there are sweet & sour and there are beautiful and ugly.
sweet & sour:Sometimes our lives, it there are sweet and sour
beautiful & ugly:human also,there are beautiful and ugly face
not only that
pattern and reddish color strawberry is very tempting
mybe one day, I have my own strawberries house
mybe ^___^ hmmm i wish i have..
talking nonsense!! yahhh i know
continue our story,
strawberry always coloring my life

when I look the strawberries
my heart like flowery
my sad heart turned to happy..
I have a one ambition!
i hope one day i can open my own kaka bakery house

and all items in my bakery house is,
strawberry design,heheee i want all about strawberry




they have three colors
red, green and white..
owhh my god.. i can imagine that.
my own bakery house..
AMIN..



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cute Strawberry